Andrew S. Bullock
Andrew Bullock is a civil litigation attorney who has focused his practice in the areas of nursing home defense, insurance defense, premises liability, products liability and wrongful death. Mr. Bullock earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting at the University of Delaware and a Juris Doctorate from the Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University. Mr. Bullock is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, The Florida Bar and The Mississippi Bar, and is admitted to the United States District Court for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia, the Southern District of Florida, and the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi.
- Civil Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Nursing Home Defense
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Wrongful Death
Admitted to Practice:
- United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
- University of Delaware, B.S. in Accounting, 1998.
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D., 2008.