Benjamin J. Yancey
Ben focuses his practice on civil litigation specializing in transportation and construction cases. Prior to joining the firm, Ben practiced insurance defense with a Metro Atlanta law firm representing some of the country’s largest insurance companies in personal injury actions. Ben received bachelor degrees in Finance and Political Science from the University of Georgia and his Juris Doctor from Georgia State University College of Law. In law school, Ben practiced under the Georgia Student Practice Act and gained hands on experience through Georgia State’s transactional and bankruptcy assistance practice programs. He spent his law school summers clerking for an Atlanta law firm specializing in construction litigation.
- Transportation Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Premise Liability
- Insurance Defense
Admitted to Practice:
- State Bar of Georgia
- United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D.
- University of Georgia, B.B.A , B.A.
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association