Dorothy joined Dennis, Corry, Smith & Dixon, LLP in July of 2020. Prior to joining Dennis, Corry, Smith & Dixon, LLP. Dorothy was with a national law firm specializing in civil tort litigation. Her practice focused on defending individuals, corporations, and insurance companies in premise liability, general liability and automotive litigation cases.
Dorothy received her Bachelor of Science from Kennesaw State University and her Juris Doctorate from Mercer University School of Law. Dorothy is admitted to practice law in the Georgia Supreme Court, the Georgia Court of Appeals, the United States District Court for the Middle District Court of Georgia, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, and all trial level courts in Georgia.
When Dorothy is not practicing law, she enjoys running, cooking, traveling and spending time with her family and friends.
- Complex Civil Litigation
- Premise Liability
- General Liability
- Transportation Litigation
Admitted to Practice:
- State of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Middle District
- United States District Court, Northern District
- Mercer University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Kennesaw State University, Bachelor of Science
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Gate City Bar Association
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- President’s List (Spring 2015) and Dean’s List (Spring 2014 and Fall 2014) at Mercer University School of Law