George E. Duncan, Jr.
George E. Duncan, Jr., has been actively involved in representing defendants and plaintiffs in litigation since 1973, and has tried over 100 cases to verdict.
George is an adjunct professor of litigation at Georgia State University College of Law and a certified mediator. He is a past president of the Georgia Defense Lawyers’ Association, past chairman of the GDLA Trial Academy, Chairman of the Committee on Professionalism, and chairman of the GDLA committee on professionalism. He is a member of the Defense Research Institute where he has been state representative and a member of the Committee on Professionalism.
He is rated “AV” by the Martindale Hubbell Law Directory, and has been designated as a "Georgia Super Lawyer" by Atlanta Magazine.
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Construction Defect
- Premises Liability
- Business Litigation
Admitted to Practice:
- All State and Superior Courts in Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- United States District Court of Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals
- Emory University, A.B. 1970
- Emory University School of Law, J.D. 1972
- Associate member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Founding member of the Sandy Springs Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Recognized as Super Lawyer by Atlanta Magazine
- George has lectured for the Georgia Insurance Law Institute and the Georgia Institute for Continuing Legal Education on topics including handling intentional tort cases, insurance coverages, responding to subrogation issues, professionalism and trial preparation.