Jan S. Sigman
Ms. Sigman was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia.
Ms. Sigman served as a staff attorney to the Hon. Ernest D. Blount, and currently specializes in the defense of motor carriers and truck insurers, including claims for wrongful death, personal injury and cargo loss/damage. She also has extensive experience in construction law and construction defects litigation, including general contractor and subcontractor liability, contribution, and contractual indemnity.
- Trucking Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
Admitted to Practice:
- State Courts of Georgia
- Federal Courts of Georgia
- Spring Hill College, B.S., 2003
- Louisiana State University Law School, J.D., with honors from a rigorous dual degree program, 2006
- State Bar of Georgia, Georgia Young Lawyers Division
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Center for Computer Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI), National Recognition
- "A Fair Look at Fair Housing in Cyberspace", Name of Publication/Year Published