Melody H. Demasi joined Dennis, Corry, Smith & Dixon as an Associate Attorney in March 2019. She received her undergraduate degrees in English and Political Science from the University of Kentucky and earned her Juris Doctor from Emory University School of Law.
While at Emory Law, Melody served as the Director-in-Chief of the Mock Trial Society and was inducted into the prestigious Order of Barristers for her excellence in oral advocacy and brief writing.
Melody currently lives in Brookhaven, Georgia with her husband and two dogs.
- Transportation Litigation
- Complex Civil Litigation
- Insurance Defense
Admitted to Practice:
- State of Georgia
- United States District Court, Northern District
- Emory University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Kentucky, B.A. English, B.A. Political Science, summa cum laude
- State Bar of Georgia
- Order of Barristers National Honor Society Promoting Excellence in Appellate Advocacy and Brief Writing (inducted in 2016)