Patrick W. Leed joined Dennis, Corry, Smith & Dixon as an Associate Attorney in August 2019. Patrick has litigated complex issues in cases involving insurance defense, civil litigation, and consumer fraud. His background includes associate positions with two regional civil litigation firms. He also represented several Georgia government agencies as an Assistant Attorney General with the Georgia Attorney General’s Office.
Patrick grew up in Athens, Georgia, and attended the University of Georgia for his undergraduate degree and law school. He now makes his home in Atlanta.
- Transportation Litigation
- Complex Civil Litigation
- Insurance Defense
Admitted to Practice:
- Georgia State and Superior Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- University of Georgia, B.A. Political Science
- University of Georgia, J.D.
- Georgia Defense Lawyer's Association