Jonathan R. Gibson
Jon focuses his practice on premises liability, transportation litigation, complex civil litigation, and insurance defense. Jon previously represented hospitals, physicians, physician assistants, registered nurses, and other healthcare professionals in complex medical malpractice actions in both state and federal courts.
Jon earned his law degree from Western Michigan University Law School, where he served as associate editor of WMU Law Review. Jon is admitted to practice law in all Georgia State Courts, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, all New York State Courts, and the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York.
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Recognized as 2020-2021 Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch
- Western Michigan University Law School, J.D.
- City University of New York, Hunter College, B.A